ST. PATRICK’S DAY RAINBOW CUPCAKE – Cupcakes Po
Ready in 90 Minutes
Makes 12-14 Cupcakes
Easy Vanilla Cupcakes recipe here:
Easy Buttercream Frosting recipe here:
How to Color your Frosting Instructions here:
1. Divide your Cupcake Batter into two.
2. Next step is to color half of your Cupcake your Batter Green.
3. Spray Shamrock ☘️ Mold with Baking Spray and place Green Cupcake batter into Shamrock ☘️ Mold using ice cream scooper.
4. Cover with Aluminum Foil and bake for 9 minutes and bake for another 9 minutes uncovered. Let cool for 30 minutes.
5. Pop out the Shamrocks ☘️ and scoop plain white batter into Green Cupcake Tins and place Shamrock in the middle.
6. Bake for 18 minutes at 350°F and the cupcakes cool for at least 30 minutes.
7. Once completely cool. Mark with Food Safe Marker so that you will know where to cut.
8. Make your Frosting and divide it into 6 equal parts.
9. Color your Frosting with the colors of the rainbow 🌈 and place each color into piping bags.
10. Lay out Saran Wrap and Pipe Buttercream logs starting from the middle colors until you piped all the colors of he rainbow.
11. Fold the logs into each other and hold each end and give it a spin.
12. Cut off one end and place the Buttercream log into your piping bag with any piping Tip you desire and pipe and swirl of Buttercream on the cupcake.
Enjoy your Saint Patty’s Day and share this video with friends and family. 😃🍀
Instructions for Fondant Leprechaun Legs:
1. Knead Green, White and Black Fondant. Use cookie cutters cut Leprechaun legs, socks and shoes.
2. Attach each piece using piping gel
3. Finish decorating by adding Gold Button on each side of the shoe.
Please visit, follow, like, comment, share and to let me know what you want me to bake on a future video:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
Hello Kabayan! I’m Ryan Alexander and I’m a Proud Filipino abroad based in California. Follow me on my journey as I become your “Try-Guy” of baking. I will also be sharing with you Baking Tips, Tricks and Secrets to make your Baking Life super easy! So please now and lets get started…